What’s new in it? Well, many of our rumors were correct, but there are also many thinks new. Check out the new iPhone 4S features:
- A dual-core A5 chip, that deliver up to two times more power and up to seven times faster graphic
- A 8MP camera that also makes video recording in 1080p HD video
- Siri – a personal and intelligent (Apple says) allow you to get things just by ask (say) what you need. Siri will understand what you say and and find the right apps to use to find the right answer – something like a personal assistant
- IOS 5, that Apple says, brings more than 200 new features to iPhone 4S
- iCloud support – to easily manage and deliver contents
- Retina display, that makes the new iPhone 4S the highest-resolution phone screen ever.
- FaceTime – now available iPhone to iPhone, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Mac over Wi-Fi.5
- AirPlay – to alow wireless stream from your iPhone to your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV.6
Also, with AirPlay Mirroring, what you see and do on your iPhone may be visible on your HDTV at the same time.
- AirPrint – to use wireless to the full and print email, photos, web pages, and documents right from iPhone.
- More quality in phone calls
iPhone 4S will intelligently switch between two antennas to transmit and receive, so call quality is better. Apple says it’s the first phone to do this.
- More data speed
The new iPhone doubles the maximum HSDPA data speeds to 14.4 Mbps (if the carrier you are using, supports it, of coruse) if so, you will get faster connections, for loading and downloads.
- Built-in apps
In a short way, Apple says that the new iPhone 4S brings apps to do just about everthing, and ina special and cativaiting way.
See the video to know more about Siri, the assistant of the new iPhone 4S
iPhone 4S will be available on AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint, in October 14. Apple says the price will starting at $199, for “Qualified customers only”.