Samsung is reportedly preparing to launch their new devices entering the market of smart phones and tablets. This was revealed after a major leaks about the planned launch of the Samsung gadgets revealed on the internet. In a leaked flyer was mentioned that Samsung is preparing 9 (nine) smartphones, which consist of 7 (seven) Android, and 2 (two) Bada phones, as well as 2 (two) tablets which will come as well.
Here are 7 Android phones in circulation:
- Samsung I9250, the phone's most interesting here, because it will use Android Ice Cream, which until now has not been released. It may be as a bridge between smartphones and tablets.In addition, this phone has a 4.65 inch screen with a resolution SuperAMOLED HD 1280x720 pixels.
- Samsung I9220 wearing SuperAMOLED Gingerbread 2.3.3 and 4.3-inch screen with HD resolution (1280x720) like the I9250 series. This smartphone will be powered processor 1.4 GHz dual-core plus an 8MP camera. This is a decent, too.
- Samsung I9210 which also uses Android Gingerbread 2.3.3. With SuperAMOLED screen 4.5 "WVGA and features of 4G, it is thought Celox I9210, a smartphone that leak appeared several days ago. Samsung I9210 has 16GB of internal storage media, a rear 8MP camera with LED flash, front camera 2MP, and GPS support, WiFi, and Bluetooth 3.0. To support performance 1750mAh battery installed.
- Samsung I8150 taking Android Gingerbread 2.3.3. With a 1.4GHz single-core processor and 3.7-inch WVGA screen, this smartphone is aimed at the midmarket. In it there is a 4GB of internal storage plus HSDPA support, microSD card slot, 5MP camera with 720p video recording.
- Samsung B5510, which is a low-end phones, this phone will use the Android OS 2.2.2 Froyo, 2.8-inch screen and 800MHz processor speed.Excellent feature is the physical QWERTY keyboard that is supported 3MP camera, FM radio, WiFi, and GPS.
- Samsung S5360, which is also still going to class standards. Gingerbread use this phone with a QVGA resolution screen. However, S5360 has a fairly wide-screen 3 inches. S5360 only has a 2MP camera. The features of connections supported by GPS, Wi-Fi and HSDPA.
- Samsung S5610, is also included into the class of low end. The Mobile wore Gingerbread with QVGA resolution screen, just like the S5360, but S5610 only has a screen that measures just 2.4 inches. While the S5610 is in the excellence that has a 5MP resolution camera. Just like S5360, features supported by the connection of the GPS, Wi-Fi and HSDPA.
Meanwhile, bada-based phones consist of: Samsung S5380 with a 3.2-inch screen, Bluetooth 3.0 and 2 MP camera, and Samsung S8600 Wave III, which will come with 4 "SuperAMOLED screen, 5 MP camera, Bluetooth 3.0 and 3 GB of internal storage.
While the tablet from Samsung is only composed two pieces, the first, Samsung P6200 that uses a 7 inch screen resolution of 1024x600 pixels SuperAMOLED. The tablet is using Android Honeycomb, equipped with 3MP and 2MP camera plus HSDPA support. The second, the Samsung P6210, which basically has the same specifications, but only without the 3G support WiFi connections.
Apparently, Samsung will have a lot of sophisticated devices that circulate in the coming months. This will certainly enliven the competitive landscape of the smart phones, given the specs of the phone above is also quite supportive. However, we still have to wait for an official announcement from Samsung, before we really see it.