Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Review: Dead Poet Society (1989)


One of my all time favorites about a school teacher (Robin Williams) at a very difficult prep school were students kill themselves trying to get straight A’s because their parents give them so much pressure.

I probably love this movie because I grew up with very similar experiences. There is no movie that captures the essence of seasing the day.

Robin Williams is great as the teacher who tries to teach the students something more that history and math, he actually teaches them the truth about life, and the meaning of it.

Grade: 7/7







ps.
By the way,
I wanted to ask my readers to
do me a huge favor.
There is a facebook fanpage,
and if you like this blog,
please click on it.
It is sort of a way for me
to see if people like the blog or not.