Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pig party / birthday party / wedding party






Yesterday we were at this party for Saras cousin and her new husband. I thought it was only gonna be a birthday party, but I was so wrong. 





It was a celebration because they recently got married. And we had a really good time. 























 f
























 We had a caterer deliver a pig for dinner(!)


not kidding. 




 I was looking hot as always. ;)


kidding, you know I am ugly as.. well.


:)









 Desert. :)




 Sara loved the desert, as usual. 




 Live band performance (from the back). 









 And this was the front opening.




 The wedding dance. :)




 Sara and me took a walk later. And we were playing around on this


kid apparatus. Sara unfortenly fell and hurt her shoulder. :(


but we couldn't stop laughing. :)









All and all. it was a great evening. Thank you for the invite. :)