Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fanletter: Blog del narco



Hello, my name is Jake, I like your blog. I like a lot of blogs. What blogs do you follow? I follow Pete Cashmore and his Machable (greatest blog ever), Timothy Skes, Perez Hilton and Gothamist (Jake Dobkin). Curious to know what blogs you read. Take care. 

Ps. by the way, have you read Blog del narco? Scary stuff. 

Hi Jake,

Well, I don’t read that many blogs. Some of my favorite blogs are niotillfem (a swedish blog), I also like Venture beat by Matt Marshall. And sometimes I read Problogger by Darren Rowse. Tyler Cruz is pretty good also. 
Thanks for including my blog in your tops. :)



ps.
By the way,
I wanted to ask my readers to
do me a huge favor.
There is a facebook fanpage,
and if you like this blog,
please click on it.
It is sort of a way for me
to see if people like the blog or not.