Monday, July 18, 2011

vacation this week!

Well, I guess it is time to celebrate. I'm on vacation. Don't know how often I will blog, but I doubt that there will be any changes.

I'm on vacation this week. And hopefully, that will be enough. Can't say that I do much. We decided not to go abroad. 

It is basically pointless to go on vacation in Sweden during the summer, because the weather is the best during the summer here.


The weather is okay down in Helsingborg. We had a great weekend, drove around southern parts of Sweden. And we had so much fun. Can't imagine a better weekend at the moment. That is how good it was. 











So perhaps we will take off in january or febraury.
We will just have to see.
Sweden is a horrible place during january and february.
















Hope you have a great summer. :)
Let me know what you do during the summer time.
Would be great to hear other peoples summer plans. :)