Saturday, July 2, 2011

a gift from Sara.. new sunglasses!!


Sara got me these new sunglasses a few days ago. I just love them. 

They have like a cool shade that goes down. I don't know about you, but I think they make me look sexier than ever. ;)

There is something strange about gifts from people who you love. They somehow mean a lot more. She stood in line for a long time to buy these. 

I would like more pairs. But it is hard, it is the same as with watches. It is hard to find (at least for me, at the moment) something that looks good according to me. 

I think sunglasses are easier to pick than watches (that are impossible). But I suppose it is about finding your own taste. Your own sense of fashion. I have figured out what kind of shoes I like, so I don't worry about that anymore when I buy new shoes. 

Anyway, I hope you think I look good in them too.