Tuesday, July 19, 2011

FAQ 6 How was your first time?


Question: How was your first time?

Answer: Ooo.. personal, very personal question. I am afraid that I have a very boring answer to that. I don’t actually remember much of my first time. You see, I was on a cruise ship, I was 18. It was a firm feast (I used to work in a grocery shop back then). And there was this girl from work. 

Anyway, the dinner had a open buffet, and the wine was free as well. So I figured I would be smart (i was sort of a alcoholic back then), I had about 7 or 8 wines. And as you can probably imagine, I was a bit tipsy after that. But somehow I ended up in my room with this co-worker of mine. 

And the memory of the first time is sort of blurry. I can’t say it was a good first time. A memory I could do without. But it is what it is, and it happened. 

I wish I could change the past, and have a beautiful first time, with fireworks and lit candles. But I suppose, a rocking cruise ship will have to do to haunt my memory of the first time experiencing something that I probably should have picked more wisely.