Wednesday, July 13, 2011

FAQ 5 Have you ever been heartbroken?


Question: Have you ever been heartbroken?

Answer: Hmmm… I would have to say… yes. But in some ways, I don’t think it was such a big heartbreak as I think it could be. You see, I have never been “truly in love” until now. Sara has the potential to make me feel real heartbreak. 

I have been hurt by people, really disappointed. And in such ways, that I have lost the faith in humanity.  And I do remember having crushes on girls growing up, and I remember that took me quite a few years to get over them. 

I wonder, if they knew (I have them on Facebook) if they knew, how they would feel that there was someone who was aching for them for several years. 

But it is funny how even the deepest emotions, crushes can fade with time. Time, as they say, the most powerful warrior in the world.