Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fanletter: Jailbreak Iphone 5 and Techcrunch



Hey there. I love your love for Iphone. 
I was thinking about getting the Ipad 2 also. 
I was wondering, what are your thoughts on Iphone 5? Is your iphone unlocked? I also like your Iphone app reviews. Have you ever used Jailbreak so to speak? You have like the coolest blog ever since Techcrunch (you know, Michael Arrington). 

-Taylor

Hi Taylor

Well it is so easy to love my Iphone. :)

Ipad 2 is also something I recommend. I don’t know about Iphone 5. I haven’t jailbroken my Iphone or Ipad. Perhaps I will someday, when I won’t be using the Iphone anymore. 

But for now, I’m pretty satisfied with my Iphone as it is. 



ps.
By the way,
I wanted to ask my readers to
do me a huge favor.
There is a facebook fanpage,
and if you like this blog,
please click on it.
It is sort of a way for me
to see if people like the blog or not.