Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fanletter: “Careerbuilder”



Greetings,  I was wondering if you have any ideas for a young man who is about to enter the world, from college. I wish I could go to like Harvard or something like that. But I don’t have the money. I guess I wonder if you have any ideas for a good careerbuilder. 

Hi there,

I think that the best thing you can do is to learn early that you don’t need to go to a ivy league school to be successful or happy. Ivy league schools attracts smart people. After all, the inventor Mark Zuckerman did go to Harvard. But it doesn’t mean that it was because of Harvard. You don’t even need to go to a university (even if I hghly recommend it). You can be successful and happy even if you don’t go. 

It’s like, you don’t need Prada or Gucci to be beautiful. See my point?

Thank you for following my blog. 



ps.
By the way,
I wanted to ask my readers to
do me a huge favor.
There is a facebook fanpage,
and if you like this blog,
please click on it.
It is sort of a way for me
to see if people like the blog or not.