One of the leading operators in Australia, Optus recently announced it will launch Android phones in the world's first 3D in a matter of a few days. This phone is none other than the LG 3D Optimus will be sold at a retail price of RPP (recommended retail price) of U.S. $ 799 if you want to be bought without a contract.
Specifications are not much different from Optimus 2x but has increased in several factors. The Optimus 3D comes with a 1 GHz dual core processor,OS Android Froyo, dual 3D camera with recording capability, and a screen that can display 3D effects directly without the tools. The Optus will bring this phone in early July.
Main Specifications LG Optimus 3D:
- 1GHz Dual-Channel Dual-Core processor (Texas Instruments OMAP4)
- 4.3-inch WVGA screen 3D
- 8GB memory, 512MB of DDR2 RAM LP
- 1.500 mAh battery
- 2 x 5MP rear-mounted cameras
- 2D: MPEG-4/H.264 1080p recording andplayback
- 3D: 720p recording and playback H.264 SEI
- HSPA +, DLNA / HDMI 1.4
- H.264, H.263, DivX, MKV, WMV-9, ASF, AVI, 3GP, MP4
Are you interested in having them? According to rumors the phone will also be removable and will be priced like the Optimus 2x' promo. Just wait forthe next update only here.