Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thank you for making a difference in my life

I just really wanted to thank you for following my blog. These last couple of months AgnosLibertine has really grown. And it is all thanks to you.

I never really know what to write. I just write. I try to keep things simple, I love using edited photos. And I love writing about all kinds of things.

That is sort of the problem for me. You see, I want to write about so many things. But I loose focus. One thing that I really want to be able to write, is like this. That is, making things personal. 

But I got all these posts, like app-reviews, movie reviews and photos. But I have started other blogs, and I have this idea about having several blogs, for different purposes. So I can focus on this blog. But I feel I should warn you. 

In order to write more quality posts, I won't be able to write as often as I do at the moment. I want this blog to be one post per day. That way I can focus on the writing. Also remember, that I work a lot as a consultant, I don't really have that much time, and I have a life.

Sometimes, I wish I didn't sleep. That way I could write every night. :)
But on the side of this blog to the right ---->
you can see my other blogs, where I will post my other blogs. 

Anyway, the idea is that I want to improve as a writer. And I can't really do that unless I focus on my writing. 

I have SO many crazy ideas... you wouln't believe. Everywhere I travel, with my Nike back pack, I have tiny notes, and my red agnoslibertine notebook. And I write every time I get a good idea. There are so many ways I want to express myself. 

I do however wish you could comment more. Now as you can tell, it is fully possible to comment, I had some HTML problems with it before. My layout didn't allow for comments, also last year I didn't allow comments at all. 

Regardless of that, thank you for reading. It may not solve world hunger, but it warms my heart, and that for one thing is worth writing.