Tuesday, June 7, 2011

squirrel on my path



















I was on my way home a few days ago. And I saw this cute squirrel.

I just had to take some pictures.

He was afraid of me. He was eating something, and when he saw me, he climbed up higher REALLY fast.

And then he jumped to the next tree. And the wind was strong this day. And he just sort of fell, but managed to grab hold of a branch. It was really amazing to see how this creature moved. It was like a martial artist squirrel, for lack of a better term.

So sublime moves and gestures. Made me think how undeveloped bodies we humans have. We can't do what this squirrel did, no way.

He was just so cute.... :)





ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.