Thursday, June 9, 2011

People analysis: Tom Cruise

Here is a person analysis of someone famous. Secrets, sexual preferences, public opinions. Things that people didn’t know about this person, well, I am here to reveal, that I know nothing much about this person, but I do however have a few thoughts about the person.

I keep wondering every year, how come Tom never gets a Oscar. I mean, this guy is just such a awesome actor, and obviously knows how to choose great movies. Every movie he is in, is the nr one at the box office. He hasn’t even been nominated in 10 years. How come? Seriously?

So he is into scientology, but so are a whole lot of actors like John Travolta etc. But people keep picking on him. I wonder why?

People hate him because they think he has had a lot of facial surgery done. But has he really? Probably, but seriously who knows. Maybe he has just REALLY REALLY amazing genes. Anything is possible. There are other examples in Hollywood.

Anyway, personally, I love Tom Cruise, I think the world of him. He is a good actor, he is entertaining and he belongs to the legends of Hollywood.

Well that was my person analysis. I hope you enjoyed, I hope I didn’t hurt anyones feelings. I try to be honest when I talk about public people, but I have to remember, and remind myself that these are still people, just like you and me, and they have feelings and can get hurt. If I said anything hurtful about you, I hope you didn’t take it in a wrong way, I didn’t mean to offend you. Honestly!