Thursday, June 2, 2011

People analysis: Pete Doherty


Here is a person analysis of someone famous. Secrets, sexual preferences, public opinions. Things that people didn’t know about this person, well, I am here to reveal, that I know nothing much about this person, but I do however have a few thoughts about the person.

Pete Doherty is a really cool guy if you ask me. He first played in a band with Carl Barat in the group the Libertines. And then he went on to Babyshambles. And he did release a very cool solo album. He has been talked about so much in the news, about his drug addiction. Either he is to stupid to keep it secret, or he is very honest, but come on, what rock artist doesn’t use drugs? Lets face it, he only shows something that is probably more common that we think. 

His heroin addiction is also probably a terrible experience. Speaking from personal experience of really nasty habits, I can only hope that he overcomes it. I know he wants to stop, that is the thing that the news fail to mention. If he could stop just by choosing it, he would a long time ago. But he can’t, so at the moment he won’t. Hopefully he will be able to stop soon. 

I hope he is able to make more music before he stops for any reason. Because Pete has so much tallent. 

Well that was my person analysis. I hope you enjoyed, I hope I didn’t hurt anyone’s feelings. I try to be honest when I talk about public people, but I have to remember, and remind myself that these are still people, just like you and me, and they have feelings and can get hurt. If I said anything hurtful about you, I hope you didn’t take it in a wrong way, I didn’t mean to offend you. Honestly!