Thursday, June 16, 2011

People analysis: Hayden Christensen


Here is a person analysis of someone famous. Secrets, sexual preferences, public opinions. Things that people didn’t know about this person, well, I am here to reveal, that I know nothing much about this person, but I do however have a few thoughts about the person.

Remember this young guy? He is my age actually. He played Anakin in Star Wars, he was a gifted writer in the movie Shattering glass, and he was jumping all over the place in the movie Jumper. 

He has not been in to many movies yet, but I like him. He has a way of acting, and reacting to other actors, great chemestry, or something. Whatever it is, he’s got it. 

I hope and think that Hayden will be a top notch actor in a few years. He is just waiting to pick the really good parts. And good movies. He needs to be concious about the kind of movies he apears in. And then he will be golden, I’m sure. 

Well that was my person analysis. I hope you enjoyed, I hope I didn’t hurt anyones feelings. I try to be honest when I talk about public people, but I have to remember, and remind myself that these are still people, just like you and me, and they have feelings and can get hurt. If I said anything hurtful about you, I hope you didn’t take it in a wrong way, I didn’t mean to offend you. Honestly!