Sunday, June 5, 2011

New summer lay-out for the AgnosLibertine blog
















Hello my dear AgnosLibertines,

Here is my new Summer-Layout for the blog.

I know, I know, it is not as spectacular as my regular. But let me make it clear, that this is a working progress.



The simple reason for me making the layout simpler, is because some readers have made it clear to my attention that the blog as cool and grovy as it looks, it just doesn't load very fast. And also, it takes some time to scroll down the blog. 



To those of you who have no complaints of the previous layout, I'm really sorry, and I hope you will get used to the simpler layout. It will look better, I promise!


Also, I know some of you have been having problems writing comments on my blog. To this all I can say, is that there is a HTML error in my blog programing and I need to find it and fix it. Trust me, I am working on it.