Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Improvement is the illusion


I think that what bothers me most in life is that I will never feel satisfied with anything. Every little aspect of my life bothers me, I always feel this constant need of improvement. 

As you might recall from my other posts, I have often contemplateted that I try in life, to instead of looking for things that will make me happy, I want to learn to appreciate things that I already have. 


But the thing is, I have learned. I do feel a lot better about a lot of things in my life. But I still have these crazy dreams you know?

I still want to be the undefeated, most popular, most interesting and most famous blogger in the history of the world. 

I know, it sounds kind of narcissistic when you read it out loud like that. But I figure as long as I am being honest, why not just come out and say it. I try to improve in a area, that tells me that is okay to define life, as well as enrich. 

As I realize that this is a pure illusion with no exceptions, I hope that I never have to make a choice. Because I fear  the choice I would be bound to do.