Saturday, June 18, 2011

the importance of being kind to people

I think it is so important not just for the world. But for your own self, to smile towards people. To care, to show you care about people around you. And even strangers. 

We live in a society where we have learned that you have to be very careful who you trust. And this is thanks to all those horrible and unmoral newspapers who teach us that we have to be careful, even if the odds of running in to pure evil is basically not going to happen. 

It is important to risk, it is important to show people in your life, that you are willing to treat them like humans. Like people who deserve respect, care and kindness. 

If not, then whats the point of it all?





ps.
By the way,
I wanted to ask my readers to
do me a huge favor.
There is a facebook fanpage,
and if you like this blog,
please click on it.
It is sort of a way for me
to see if people like the blog or not.