Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fanletter: Troy from Michigan, US, Playstation or xbox 360?




Hi, my name is Troy. I live in Michigan. Have you ever been there? I was just wondering if you play Playstation. Perhaps you could start writing about Playstation games? You know, like a playstation blog. That would be awesome. 
Take care
Troy

Hi Troy,

Thank you. No I have not been to Michigan. But I was in New York twice. I don’t play much Playstation, I don’t own the playstation 3, I don’t mind it, I just don’t really have much time for that kind of commitment in my life right now. My life is pretty much tied up into different areas of joy. 

But perhaps you should start a playstation blog. I could give you some help. Let me know if you start one. I would be happy to mention it here. 



ps.
By the way,
I wanted to ask my readers to
do me a huge favor.
There is a facebook fanpage,
and if you like this blog,
please click on it.
It is sort of a way for me
to see if people like the blog or not.