Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fanletter: "Kate Perry and Dave Chapelle"



Hey buddy, I just watched this movie called ”how to train your dragon”, have you seen it? Great movie. Anyway, I was wondering what kind of music you like. I listen to Jimi Hendrix, Kelly Clarkson, Maroon 5, Paul Simon and Kate Perry. I also love Dave Chapelle. 

Hello there,

I have not seen “How to train your dragon”, it is animated right? 3D etc.? I probably should check it out some day. I like your mixed music taste. And Dave Chapelle is of course a winner in my book. But he hasn’t done much lately has he?
Anyway, take care, and hope to hear from you again.



ps.
By the way,
I wanted to ask my readers to
do me a huge favor.
There is a facebook fanpage,
and if you like this blog,
please click on it.
It is sort of a way for me
to see if people like the blog or not.