Saturday, May 21, 2011

article: Sure way to make lots of money with very little effort of work

This is probably the easiest way to make lots of money with very little effort of work.

This is a guarantied way to make all your dreams come true.

Can you imagine what you would do if you had a million dollars on your bank account?

Okay. I will now reveal the secret that a lot of people who are allready successful know about. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Oprah Winfrey. People who know how easy it truly is to make a lot of money, without even leaving home. And you know what?
YOU can do this too. 
Okay, this is just a article about pyramid scams. I really don't want to reveal any secrets, because there are no secret magic formulas. I bet that readers who read the first line, even if you did understand what I was going to do, you still felt a bit "wet" and excited. Because I used specific words and lines. Lines that people should be aware of, to avoid being tricked. 

Here it is again, I have noted the words that are specificly chosen to make people drool:
This is probably the easiest way to make lots of money with very little effort of work. This is a guarantied way to make all your dreams come true. Can you imagine what you would do if you had a million dollars on your bank account?
Okay. I will now reveal the secret that a lot of people who are allready successful know about. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Oprah Winfrey. People who know how easy it truly is to make a lot of money, without even leaving home. And you know what?
YOU can do this too. 

There is a business that a lot of people try to develop. To sell dreams, to people. So many people have been tricked into buying a very expensive manual or kit, to sell the same value empty dream to other people. Basically the secret of becoming rick, is to sell "secrets of becoming rich". it is a never ending stream, like a chain letter. And some people have become rich selling this formula.

I have come across a lot of blogs, where successful bloggers tell you how "THEY DID IT". And of course you have to subscribe to their letters and secrets. They want you to be addicted to their blog or homepage or whatever.

The sad thing is, that it works, because "we all have dreams" and we would all love to make them happen. EVERYONE of us wants it, fast, easy and big. Supply and demand. It works. I can make you a list of so many bloggers that sell this formula. But I won't, because I don't want to cause problems for anyone, even those who deserve it.
I have a secret, how I have become the happiest person in the history of mankind. And I will tell you it here for free, and without any demands from you. I will give you the secret of my success. And I will give no guarantee that it will work. Because we are all different, and there is no secret that works for everyone. But perhaps my secret will inspire you to live a better life.

Perhaps you have a terrible job, or no job, no money, or no partner, or no friends. I promise you only this, things will change. They always do. 


Okay, here is my secret (that worked for me, and hopefully will inspire you).
I learned from life, after depression and sadness, and lots of pain, that the secret of life, the meaning of life is this: 
Stop trying to find things that will make you happy, 
and start to apriciete things that you allready have in life. 
Learning to enjoy things, is more important than finding things that will make you happy. Because if you can't enjoy the things you allready have, you will never find things that will make you happy. 
Make a list of things that make you happy, or at least glad. 

my list:
- Sara, my girlfriend
- this blog
- my cats
- my education
- my friends (my true friends)
- my creativity (and other good sides)
- my shoes
- my Iphone 4 (I didn't know you could love a mobile phone so much)
- my Ipad 2
- my boxer shorts
- my impossible dreams (!)
And these things that I have in life, I simply enjoy, and enjoy that actually have. I am grateful to all of them that I have them. I don't NEED to to win the lottery to live a better life (but I do play the lottery, because I love to dream). 

Now if this article did inspire you in any way, you could return the favor, by suggesting the article to people you know on Facebook, or twitter or on your blog. But of course, I don't expect you to. That is not why I wrote this article. 

Also, tell me, do you agree with me? what are your thoughts. Please leave your comments below. 



ps. there is of course one exception, the Iphone4 will make you happy! ;)