According to survey results from BTIG Resear chanalyst, named Walter Piecyk, the sale of HTC's newest product that is Thunderbolt 4G network in the U.S. Verizon has been able to rival and even exceed the iPhone 4. This fact was revealed after the analyst and his team conducted a survey to150 shops selling Verizon scattered in 22 states in the United States.
From interviews it was found that 61% of storessaid that sales levels equivalent seconds martphone, while 11% said that the iPhone 4 is more behavior and 28% reported more HTC Thunderbolt bought by consumers. From this datait is known that qualitatively able to compete with sales of HTC's iPhone sales Thunderbolt 4 on theVerizon network, one of the mentioned top-selling handset in the United States by comScore recently.
Unfortunately, these qualitative data are not accompanied by quantitative data so that the two handset sales figures surely this can not be calculated. Given a number of shops and other stores selling the handset must be different then maybe even qualitatively superior but the number of sales is not the case. For example, such stores sell 60% A and 40% HTC Thunderbolt Apple iPhone 4, with total sales of 100 units, then the number of sales in quantity HTC still lose if the other stores 4 Apple iPhone HTC sold 60% and 40% but the number of units sold reached 200 units.
HTC Thunderbolt itself according to some partyreview is one of the fastest phone on the markettoday. The handset that uses a 1GHz processor speed, a 4.3-inch touch screen Super LCD and 768MB RAM. Performance is supported by the existence of LTE 4G features that can transmit wireless data at speeds up to 20Mbps.