Features of the Mio Explora K75 include :-
• Qualcomm MSM7201A 528MHz processor
• Qualcomm gpsOne GPS chipset
• 3.5" 400×240 WQVGA display
• microSD memory card slot
• VGA CMOS secondary camera
Built-in rotation sensor
• Mio is back not with a new GPS device, but more of a hybrid - the Mio Explora K75 GPS phone. The K75 is touted to be the first smart phone from Mio that will utilize their own Spirit GPS navigation software to get you places, where the 3.5? display ought to be more than enough to make sure your dedicated GPS direction-finding system is relegated to a has-been status in your individual widget hierarchy.
There is no word on when this will hit the streets, nor how much will it cost. Do you think the days of separate GPS devices are number now?